Parking in San Francisco


I just came back from a trip to San Francisco. Before going on my trip, I tried google search to understand how easy or hard it is to find parking in San Francisco. The impression I got from my google search was that it was reasonable to expect $25 to $30 USD daily parking. This should be considered a good deal. Based on this finding, I bought a San Francisco City Pass to use the city’s bus system to get to the different attractions. The city pass came with a 7 day bus pass.

What I discovered when I went there was parking prices were reasonable, it was not as horrible as some of the postings I came across on google.

Wanted to share some of the places that you can park at:



The traffic in the city was manageable. I am from Toronto, Canada. So my baseline is against another city.  The street signs were easy to understand and it was easy to drive around the city. 

Just one more note to add. I visited SF around January (off season).

It is a lovely city !